If DeployGate shows "Uploaded file is not App binary" error, please check the following:
- Uploaded file is not IPA or APK file
- DeployGate accepts only IPA or APK file (no APP or OBB file)
- The file is corrupted or has an invalid structure
- If the file cannot be extracted as a zip file, the file is corrupted
- Android apps: The uploaded app doesn't contain an icon file in it
- Occurs when you have specified a system resource identifier such as @android:icon as an icon. (You cannot upload it to Google Play either)
Please try uploading the APK/IPA file again after fixing the problems above.