The procedure for installing the iOS version of DeployGate is as follows.
- Open the link in the invitation email.
- If your browser is not Safari, you will see a tip for opening in Safari. Follow the instructions on the page to copy the URL and open it in Safari.
- You can also open it from here.
- If you have not logged in to DeployGate yet, the login screen will be displayed. Log in with your email address and password, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Please click the "Install DeployGate" button and install DeployGate according to the displayed instructions. If you are asked for a passcode, enter the passcode you usually use to unlock the iPhone/iPad. (Please note that it is not the DeployGate password)
- When the installation is completed, and back to the DeployGate, the application list will be displayed.
- If you do not have an application yet, please wait for the completion of the developer registration procedure.
- When the application becomes available, it will look something like this:
- When you return to the Home screen, you’ll find a DeployGate icon. Please access DeployGate from there.